Parker Hannifin SH2-63-643, CNG Break-Away Coupling
Bulk Quantity Discounts - See Below!
A Break-Away coupling is required to shut-off gas at dispenser in the event of an accidental disconnect (drive-off). The Parker Break-Away coupling is used as a component of the tripod leverage towers.
- Meets ISO 7241-1 (series B) dimensions; Industrial Interchange Profile.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel componentry.
- Unique valving designed for Compressed Natural Gas Applications.
- Utilized in conjunction with Break-Away leverage towers
- Coupler Body: 303 Stainless Steel
- Nipple Body: 303 Stainless Steel
- Valving: 303 Stainless Steel
- Valve Seal: Special Nitrile Compound
- Interface Seal: Special Nitrile Coumpound with Teflon Backup Ring
- Sizes: 1/4" and 3/8" bodysizes with NPTF ends
- Temperature: -40F to 250F (-40C to 121C)