Parker Hannifin NGVC2-P36, CNG Fueling Nozzle
Bulk Quantity Discounts - See Below!
Parker's NGV nozzle is designed specifically for the transfer of compressed natural gas (CNG) to natural gas vehicles. This nozzle can be used for fast fill or time fill in a self depressurizing fueling system or in conjunction with a 3-way valve attached. This nozzle allows complete interchangeability to any receptacle con-forming to the NGV1 requirements.
- Working Pressure: 3000 psi (207 bar) and 3600 psi (248 bar)
- Burst Pressure: Stainless Steel 20,000psi (1379 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40F to 185F
- Weight: .96lbs (.435 kgs)
- Flow Rate: 2090 SCFM
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Speed of Fill: 16 seconds to fill a 14.5 US gallon (54.92 liters) container from 0 to 3,000 psi (207 bar).