Parker Hannifin LPGD-201-05, 500 PSIG Replaceable Liquid Propane Filter
Bulk Quantity Discounts - See Below!
Protect your LPG Conversion
Propane powered vehicles and equipment rely on Parker’s LPGD-201-05 series LPG filters to prevent contaminates that have settled in liquid propane tanks and fuel lines from reaching critical engine components.
LPG Filter Product Specifications
- Part Number: LPGD-201-05
- Port Configuration: ½” SAE Flare (3/4-16 UNF-2A) Ports
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 500 PSIG
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 2500 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 250°F
- Maximum Differential at Replacement: 10 PSIG
- Flow Direction: Out-to-In
- Rated Flow: 4 GPM, 3.6 PSID / 10 GPM, 8.9 PSID
- Absolute Efficiency Rating: 5uM
- Mounting: Any
- Assembly Weight: Approx. 1.4 lbs.
- Materials: Body: Painted Carbon Steel, Copper, Plated-Nickel, Carbon Steel
Element: Glass, Polyester, Glass filled Nylon, Epoxy, Fluorocarbon